The Next Step In Your Business Career
Get the tools you need to succeed as an ethical leader in your field.
Ranked No. 21 on the 50 best value Christian MBA programs by Christian Universities Online, Bethel University’s online MBA will provide you with the practical knowledge and professional tools you need to increase your earning potential and go further in the modern workforce.
The online MBA with Leadership Emphasis at Bethel offers a foundation in management, as well as extensive coursework in advanced business practice. Employing a Christ-centered approach, we train working professionals to successfully enter leadership roles. Our comprehensive curriculum teaches crucial topics such as accounting, business policy, organizational behavior, marketing, economics, leadership, and human relations. When you graduate with an online MBA, you’ll have valuable skills in managerial decision making, strategy, and problem solving — making it that much easier to take the next step in your professional journey. In fact, Bethel students are known for finding meaningful mentorship and ample networking opportunities upon program completion, increasing their chances of long-term career success.
With our knowledgeable professors and 12:1 student-faculty ratio, you’re ensured the highest quality of instruction. Our faculty members have extensive real-world experience, with many currently working in the field they teach. They also bring a decidedly biblical perspective to their work.
The online MBA program also provides you with ultimate flexibility in your education. It is offered fully online, and features accelerated seven-week classes. We also offer six start dates per year. This allows you to begin your studies at any time, or pause them if necessary. You can finish your degree in as little as one year.
Bethel University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. Institutional accreditation evaluates an entire institution and accredits it as a whole.
Begin Your Bethel Journey
The online MBA with Leadership Emphasis features a comprehensive curriculum grounded in Christ-centered values. The program requires a total of 36 credit hours, including 21 required and 15 elective.
- MBAD 503: Management in Action (3)
- MBAD 506: Global Business Environment (3)
- MBAD 513: Marketing Strategy & Policy (3)
- MBAD 516: Accounting and Managerial Decision Making (3)
- MBAD 524: Business Policy & Ethical Decision Making (3)
- MBAD 527: Legal Environment of Business (3)
- MLED 506: Organizational Behavior (3)
- MBAD 511: Human Resources Management (3)
- MLED 503: Leadership Theory & Applications (3)
- MLED 530: Organizational Communication (3)
- MLED 540: Economic Perspectives (3)
- MLED 550: Fundraising & Board Development (3)
- MBAD 512: Topics in Not-For-Profit Management (3)
- MBAD 529: Contemporary Issues in Business Administration (3)
- MLED 527: Strategic Planning and Organizational Change (3)
Admission RequirementsIndividuals seeking admission to Bethel’s online MBA program must submit the following:
- Online graduate application
- Official transcripts (in sealed envelopes) from high school or GED classes, or undergraduate work, from all previous schools, if you have completed 30+ hours
Candidates for Bethel’s online MBA program must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a college or university accredited regionally with a 2.50 or higher GPA**
- Students entering the MBA program must have completed at least one course in each of the following areas: accounting, economics, and college-level math. These courses should be taken no more than five years prior to entering the program. Students should have earned a grade of “C” or better in each course.
**Applicants with a degree from a non-accredited institution will be considered individually, and validating additional undergraduate course work or examinations may be required. Applicants with a GPA below 2.5 may be considered for conditional admission at the discretion of the program director. Consideration may require the applicant to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) and have scores sent to Bethel University.
Tuition and Fees
|What will my degree cost?|
|Total with Transfer Credits||$12,875|
|Full Program Tuition||$465 per credit hour||$16,740|
|Full Program Fees***||$160 assessment fee (full time student)||$480|
|Full Program Total||$17,220|
|Tuition with Maximum Transfer Credits (Up to 9)||$465 per credit hour||$12,555|
|Fees with Maximum Transfer Credits (Up to 9)***||$160 assessment fee (full time student)||$320|
*Transfer graduate-level credit must be petitioned with department for approval.
***Fees are charged per semester unless otherwise noted. This program takes an estimated four to six semesters to complete, depending on transfer credits.
The college has a monthly installment plan available through Tuition Management Systems. The fee to use this plan is $40. The payment plan is available through the college’s business office. Enrollment and budget adjustments can be completed online by accessing bethelcollege.afford.com or by calling 800.722.4867.
Financial AidBethel University is committed to ensuring that all our students receive an affordable education.
We offer financial aid based on need, and military benefits and are proud to offer extraordinarily competitive tuition rates.
To learn more about your financial aid options or submit a FAFSA, please see our Financial Aid page.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts business and financial occupations to increase 10 percent by 2026. Bethel’s online MBA puts you on the path to leadership success. Here, you’ll discover just a few of the career options available to you through this program. Career information from Payscale.com
Operations research analysts work to assess operations-related trends in order to help companies run more efficiently. They may be responsible for analyzing trends, performing analysis, preparing written reports on their findings, predicting systems performance, finding opportunities to reduce costs, and other related tasks. These individuals earn a median annual salary of $77,206.
Marketing directors oversee all marketing initiatives at their companies or organizations. They may be charged with managing staff operations, creating projects and budgets, client communication, staying aware of marketing trends, and other related duties. These individuals earn a median annual salary of $83,138.
Training and development managers are responsible for the day-to-day training and support of staff within companies and organizations. These individuals may be charged with coaching staff, preparing training budgets, facilitating team-building, and other related duties. These professionals earn a median annual salary of $73,446.
A CEO’s primary role is to look after the financial health of the company. Whether it’s digging into financial reports of publicly traded companies or reading a simple monthly profit and loss statement, a CEO needs to be able to interpret numbers, spot trends and look for ways to improve the bottom line. These individuals earn an average annual salary of $196,000.
Learn more about this program and other online academic opportunities at Bethel. Once you complete this form, here’s what you can expect from us:
- A friendly phone call. We’ll contact you within 24 hours, ready to answer all of your questions.
- An information packet. Look for our email. We’ll send you a digital packet containing important information about Bethel including academics, admissions, financial aid, and more.
- Personalized treatment. You’ll get immediate access to your own dedicated and knowledgeable enrollment counselor. They’ll ask you more about your goals at Bethel, and walk you through everything you need to know to apply.