Become a Marketing Expert
Earn the Right Degree for Career Success
Business and marketing go hand in hand, so we created a degree program that combines the best of both fields. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, advertising, promotions and marketing careers are expected to grow 10 percent through 2026, a rate that’s faster than the national average of job growth for all occupations. The online marketing degree from Bethel University provides skills you need to succeed in a variety of marketing careers.
This program provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to communicate effectively to target audiences, develop promotional materials and implement successful marketing strategies. With a comprehensive curriculum that features core business topics and specialized marketing coursework, the online bachelor’s in marketing features an emphasis on social media and the latest industry approaches.
Our online marketing degree is taught by expert instructors with valuable real-world experience. Because it is offered fully online, this program is delivered in a convenient learning format to fit your schedule. This program is an accelerated course of study, transfer-friendly and can be completed in two years.
Bethel University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. Institutional accreditation evaluates an entire institution and accredits it as a whole.
Begin Your Bethel Journey
General education courses offer an introduction to the arts and sciences within a college setting. Through this comprehensive course of study, students will gain appreciation for a broad range of subjects and build the skills necessary to succeed in higher education. 36 credit hours are required of general education courses.
Electives allow students to dive deeper into a wide range of subjects and provide the opportunity to tailor a course of study based on interests and academic goals. Students must complete 45 credit hours of electives.
- Students may transfer credit from other accredited institutions, provided the courses are equivalent to required Bethel courses and the student earned a grade of C or better.
- CLEP testing available for select courses.
- ACCT 203: Fundamentals of Accounting I
- BADM 221: Business Law
- BADM 321: Principals of Management
- BADM 470: Christian Ethics in Business
- CAPP 130: Computer Applications
- BADM 222: Business Communication
- BADM 322: Principles of Marketing
- BADM 326: Sales and Selling
- BADM 327: Introduction to Advertising
- BADM 434: Internal Marketing
- COMM 251: Introduction to Public Relations
- COMM 345: Social Media
- COMM 371: Media and Society
Admission RequirementsUndergraduate programs require:
- Online undergraduate application
- Submit your official transcripts (directly from the institution to Bethel) from all undergraduate work. If you have completed less than 30 credit hours, also submit your official high school or GED transcript
- Show proficiency by either submitting your official SAT or ACT scores, completing a college-level English or math course or taking Bethel’s placement tests
Tuition and Fees
Bethel has long been touted for its value. We were ranked No. 2 on Washington Monthly’s Best Bang for the Buck-Midwest list, listed as one of the 50 Best Value Christian Colleges, and have made it to the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Regional Universities-Midwest” list for 15 consecutive years.
|What will my degree cost?|
|Total with Transfer Credits||$13,560|
|Full Program Tuition||$430 per credit hour||$51,600|
|Full Program Fees**||$220 (full time student)||$2,200|
|Full Program Total||$53,800|
|Tuition with Maximum Transfer Credits (Up to 90)||$430 per credit hour||$12,900|
|Fees with Maximum Transfer Credits (Up to 90)**||$220 (full time student)||$660|
**Fees are charged per semester unless otherwise noted. This program takes an estimated three to ten semesters to complete, depending on transfer credits.
The college has a monthly installment plan available through Nelnet Campus Commerce. Enrollment can be completed online by accessing the student billing link through MyBethel or by calling 800.609.8056. Students will be charged an enrollment fee of $40.
Financial AidBethel University is committed to ensuring that all our students receive an affordable education.
We offer financial aid based on need, and military benefits and are proud to offer extraordinarily competitive tuition rates.
To learn more about your financial aid options or submit a FAFSA, please see our Financial Aid page.
Our online business marketing program can open doors to new and exciting professional opportunities such as the following. Career information from bls.gov.
These marketing professionals handle planning and implementing promotional strategies on behalf of clients. They conduct market research, negotiate contracts, plan campaigns and more. The median annual salary for this role is $129,380.
Sales managers recruit, hire and train sales staff to generate revenue. They also set sales goals, analyze data and develop plans to acquire new customers. The median annual salary for sales managers is $121,060.
A public relations specialist’s primary role is to create and maintain a positive public image for their organization or client. They might also write press releases, develop social media programs and help their clients build an effective corporate identity. The median annual salary for these professionals is $59,300.
Learn more about this program and other online academic opportunities at Bethel. Once you complete this form, here’s what you can expect from us:
- A friendly phone call. We’ll contact you within 24 hours, ready to answer all of your questions.
- Personalized treatment. You’ll get immediate access to your own dedicated and knowledgeable enrollment counselor. They’ll ask you more about your goals at Bethel, and walk you through everything you need to know to apply.