Go Further In Your Business Career
Earn the degree you need to advance in the world of business.
A business degree opens up a world of possibilities. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, business and financial occupations are expected to grow 10 percent by 2026, a rate considered much faster than average. Bethel’s online Bachelor’s in Business Administration can prepare you with the practical skills employers want, so you can take the next step in your professional career.
This online business degree readies you to succeed in the high-opportunity world of business and finance. Featuring a rigorous curriculum, the program offers training in a wide variety of areas including accounting, business law, business communication, marketing, human resources and more. Combined with biblical principles, this course of study prepares you to work in any number of positions as a competent and ethical professional.
Our online bachelor’s in business administration is taught by expert instructors and executive-level practitioners with real-world experience. Because the program is offered fully online, it provides you with a convenient learning format that caters to your needs as a working student. An accelerated course of study, the online business degree is transfer friendly and can be completed in as little as two years.
Employers & Internships
At Bethel, we are exceptionally proud of our employee placement services. Past internships for our students include such prominent organizations as The Walt Disney Co., Rieth-Riley Construction Co., Ameriprise Financial, and Northwestern Mutual. Employers of our graduates include Humana, Yoder Oil Co., State Farm Insurance, Crowe, Charles Koch Foundation, Granger Community Church, and more. Our program boasts an excellent record of graduating students into strong leadership positions within their communities.
Bethel University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Higher Learning Commission is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. Institutional accreditation evaluates an entire institution and accredits it as a whole.
Begin Your Bethel Journey
Bethel’s online business administration degree features a comprehensive business curriculum grounded in biblical values. Students will be required to earn 36 credit hours of general education courses, 39 credit hours of elective courses, and 45 credit hours for their major. Major courses consist of both required and elective classes.
General education courses offer an introduction to the arts and sciences within a college setting. Through this comprehensive course of study, students will gain appreciation for a broad range of subjects and build the skills necessary to succeed in higher education. 36 credit hours are required of general education courses.
Electives allow students to dive deeper into a wide range of subjects, and provide the opportunity to tailor a course of study based on interests and academic goals. Students are required to earn 39 credit hours of electives.
- Students may transfer credit from other accredited institutions, provided the courses are equivalent to required Bethel courses and the student earned a grade of C or better.
- CLEP testing available for select courses.
- ACCT 203: Fundamentals of Accounting I (3)
- BADM 220: Business Finance (3)
- BADM 221: Business Law (3)
- BADM 222: Business Communication (3)
- BADM 300: Quantitative Analysis for Business (3)
- BADM 320: Organizational Development and Change (3)
- BADM 321: Principles of Management (3)
- BADM 322: Principles of Marketing (3)
- BADM 334: Human Resource Management (3)
- BADM 470: Christian Ethics in Business (3)
- ECON 233: Principles of Economics (3)
- ACCT 204: Fundamentals of Accounting II (3)
- BADM 121: Introduction to Business (3)
- BADM 223: Human Relations in Business (3)
- BADM 344: Organizational Behavior (3)
- BADM 428: Leadership (3)
- HCM 310: Health Care Administration (3)
- HRM 320: Conflict Management (3)
- HCM 410: Policy and Ethics in Health Care Management (3)
- HRM 330: Performance Management (3)
- HRM 410: Labor Relations and Employment Law (3)
- NPM 310: Management Practices & Board Development (3)
- NPM 315: Marketing and Fundraising (3)
Admission RequirementsCandidates for Bethel’s online B.A. in Business Administration will need to submit the following:
- Online undergraduate application
- Official transcripts (in sealed envelopes) from high school or GED classes, or undergraduate work, from all previous schools, if you have completed 30+ hours
If students have not taken the SAT, ACT, or earned previous collegiate credit in reading, writing and math, they must take three online placement tests through College Success.
Tuition and Fees
Bethel has long been touted for its value. We were ranked No. 2 on Washington Monthly’s Best Bang for the Buck-Midwest list, listed as one of the 50 Best Value Christian Colleges, and have made it to the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Regional Universities-Midwest” list for 15 consecutive years.
|What will my degree cost?|
|Total with Transfer Credits||$12,705|
|Full Program Tuition||$405 per credit hour||$48,600|
|Full Program Fees**||$185 (full time student)||$1,850|
|Full Program Total||$50,450|
|Tuition with Maximum Transfer Credits (Up to 90)||$405 per credit hour||$12,150|
|Fees with Maximum Transfer Credits (Up to 90)**||$185 (full time student)||$555|
**Fees are charged per semester unless otherwise noted. This program takes an estimated two to eight semesters to complete, depending on transfer credits.
The college has a monthly installment plan available through Tuition Management Systems. The fee to use this plan is $40. The payment plan is available through the college’s business office. Enrollment and budget adjustments can be completed online by accessing bethelcollege.afford.com or by calling 800.722.4867.
Financial AidBethel University is committed to ensuring that all our students receive an affordable education.
We offer financial aid based on need, and military benefits and are proud to offer extraordinarily competitive tuition rates.
To learn more about your financial aid options or submit a FAFSA, please see our Financial Aid page.
Our online business administration degree program can open doors to new and exciting professional opportunities, such as the ones here. Career information taken from Payscale.com.
Human resources managers are responsible for overseeing all operations regarding employees within a company or organization. They may be charged with ensuring compliance with company policies as well as labor regulations, planning and coordinating human resources initiatives, recruiting employees, managing HR budgets and other administrative tasks, advising managers on HR matters, and many other related tasks. These individuals make a medial annual salary of $64,657.
Product marketing managers are responsible for developing sales strategies for specific products or services in order to generate the highest revenues possible. They may be responsible for overseeing marketing efforts, conducting consumer research, collaborating with design and content staff, and managing aspects such as product launch, advertising, and pricing. These individuals earn a median annual salary of $85,418.
Program administrators at non-profit organizations are middle managers that lead teams in carrying out projects that benefit the organization’s mission, such as fundraising or community functions. They may be responsible for training staff and volunteers, planning events, keeping financial reports, and other related tasks. These individuals earn a median annual salary of $49,902.
Learn more about this program and other online academic opportunities at Bethel. Once you complete this form, here’s what you can expect from us:
- A friendly phone call. We’ll contact you within 24 hours, ready to answer all of your questions.
- An information packet. Look for our email. We’ll send you a digital packet containing important information about Bethel including academics, admissions, financial aid, and more.
- Personalized treatment. You’ll get immediate access to your own dedicated and knowledgeable enrollment counselor. They’ll ask you more about your goals at Bethel, and walk you through everything you need to know to apply.